Spencer Fane works with its clients to navigate the complex bankruptcy process in order to maximize their recoveries and help them achieve their business needs and goals. Members of the Spencer Fane bankruptcy practice have long been known for their creative problem-solving abilities and pragmatic approach both in and out of the bankruptcy court arena.
While our team is deeply experienced in guiding clients through the bankruptcy process, our attorneys are equally adept at favorably navigating our clients through non-bankruptcy insolvency matters whether it be state court loan enforcement actions, out-of-court workouts, receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and similar insolvency proceedings.
Our team’s current and past representation includes a wide variety of clients:
- Bond Trustees
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Trustees
- Investors and Purchasers of Distressed Assets
- Litigation and Liquidating Trustees
- Officers and Directors
- Plaintiffs and Defendants in Adversary Proceedings and Contested Matters
- Receivers and Assignees
- Secured Creditors
- Trade Creditors
- Unsecured Creditor’s Committees
Our Bankruptcy areas of focus include: