Toni Ojoyeyi counsels clients on the implementation of effective best practices and policies while helping them navigate an increasingly complex regulatory and compliance environment for businesses. This helps them to avoid employer-employee disputes and potentially costly litigation. Having worked with companies of all sizes, Toni works to develop creative solutions to highly consequential legal issues. Her wide range of global experiences has prepared her to represent a variety of clients. She is fluent in Spanish and conversational in Portuguese.
Toni completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Minnesota and later earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota Law School.
- University of Minnesota School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Minnesota (B.S.)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Minnesota Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2023
- Minnesota State Bar Association, North Star Lawyer, 2022-2023
- White Bear Center for the Arts, Board Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Diversity Council Board Member
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers, Board Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Board Member