Ryan Osugi helps clients with the wide variety of corporate transactions they may encounter, including mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, real property transactions, and equity financing.
Focused on helping his clients reach their goals, Ryan works with limited liability companies and partnerships to navigate issues such as commercial, contract, and securities law.
- Arizona State University – Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2016 (J.D.)
- Arizona State University, 2012 (B.S.)
- Arizona, 2017
- Represented sellers in M&A transactions across industries.
- Represented a variety of companies in licensing transactions, service transactions, secured lending, and leasing.
- Represented clients in real estate transactions, including real property acquisition and leasing.
- “The Ultimate Guide to Starting Your Business,” Arizona Commerce Authority Small Business Boot Camp, January 25, 2022