Jerry Ehrlich counsels individual and business clients in the areas of corporate and business transactions, federal income taxation, trusts and estates as well as real estate acquisition, sale and finance. With a diverse background in many transactional law matters, he prides himself in taking a holistic approach to clients’ problems and identifying key business and legal issues.
Jerry has practiced law in Phoenix for over 35 years and many of his clients have been with him for over 20-35 years. Jerry’s philosophy is that a client’s legal problem is his problem and he does his utmost to solve those problems in an expeditious and efficient manner while counseling his clients to avoid legal problems.
Jerry has been certified as a specialist in tax law by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization for over 35 years.
Jerry takes pride in his prior military service to the Country; and retired from the United States Army Reserve after 30 years of active and reserve service.
Highlights of Jerry’s experience include:
- Represented a charter aircraft (Part 121) carrier through its initial formation in 2005, growth and acquisitions; various aircraft financing transactions as well as the ultimate sale of the carrier in 2019 for $300 million.
- Represented the Seller in the sale of Park Central Mall.
- Has represented many numerous small and medium-sized businesses and professional practices in various commercial transactions, including formation, merger and acquisitions, corporate finance, real estate acquisitions, sales and finances, lease negotiations, etc.
- Counsels clients in business and tax issues relating to their business; and has partnered with clients’ CPAs connection with large audits by the IRS.
- Over his career, has structured and drafted hundreds of estate plans, from the very simple to complex, and assists clients with informal probates and estate administration.
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona (member of the Business Law, Taxation, Trust and Estate sections)
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Central Arizona Estate Planning Council (former Board Member for 3 years)
- The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, 2022
- Martindale-Hubble AV preeminent rating for over 30 years
- United States Army Meritorious Service Medal
Contact Jerry Ehrlich at 602.333.5446 or email@example.com.