Jay Ji is a member of the firm’s Business Transactions team and helps clients navigate complex legal and regulatory issues so that they can meet the increasing demands of today’s business environment.
He works on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private securities offerings, corporate governance and compliance, and contract review and drafting.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, 2015 (J.D.), cum laude
- University of Chicago, 2011 (B.A.), with general honors
- Illinois, 2016
- Missouri, 2015
- Assisted in the divestiture of commercial real estate assets on behalf of one of the world’s largest franchisors of quick service restaurants.
- Assisted senior counsel on a $170 million loan transaction for a multinational commercial bank.
- Represented clients in the oil and gas and defense industries in the successful application for several H-1B visas, including one which had previously been denied by USCIS.
- Honorable Audrey G. Fleissig and John A. Ross, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- St. Louis-Nanjing Sister City Committee, Treasurer
- University of Chicago, Alumni Schools Committee
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2024
- Missouri Asian American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association