Jaime Millán provides domestic and international businesses of all sizes responsive day-to-day legal advice on all aspects of corporate law, allowing clients to maintain successful operations and realize growth and expansion opportunities.
Jaime has more than 15 years of experience in corporate, transactional, foreign investment, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, labor, and mining. He regularly participates in the negotiations and implementation of corporate and asset restructures, as well as in mergers and acquisitions of domestic and foreign companies (Mexico, U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, and Latin America) of different sectors and industries.
Additionally, Jaime has extensive experience in the real estate sector and in the construction industry, advising clients in the acquisition, sale, and lease of real estate through various legal and financial mechanisms, as well as through the structuring of various types of trusts for the desired purposes. As a bilingual lawyer, he represents and advises national and foreign clients, from the largest multinational to medium and small companies, both in Mexico and in the U.S., as a Mexican Foreign Legal Consultant.
In addition to experience in private practice, Jaime also previously served as chief executive coordinator of legal studies for the Governor’s Office in the State of Sonora, Mexico. He provided legal advice and assistance to government officials in matters of administrative law and drafted legislation and regulations in various areas of state law.
- Universidad del Noroeste (L.E.D.)
- Northwestern University School of Law (LLM)
- Universidad de Monterrey (G.D.M.)
- IPADE Business School (M.B.A.)
- Mexican Foreign Legal Consultant, authorized by the State Bar of Arizona and the Arizona Supreme Court
- Licensed Translator of the languages English to Spanish and Spanish to English, authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice of the State of Sonora, Mexico.