Helene A. Simvoulakis-Panos practices in the areas of employment, business, and civil litigation.
Specifically, Helene has experience litigating Private Attorney General Act (PAGA) disputes; fair-housing and employment class action cases in state and federal court; and discrimination and wrongful termination disputes.
During law school, she interned at the Utah Federal Defender’s Office where Helene gained experience conducting research and interviewing clients.
Helene received her undergraduate degree in American Literature and Culture from the University of California, Los Angeles and earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law.
- University of Utah College of Law, 2007 (J.D.)
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2004 (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Library volunteer at local elementary school
- Project Cornerstone, Volunteer
- St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in San Jose, California, Youth Advisor