- Second-chaired jury trial resulting in favorable verdict on behalf of employer including award of attorneys’ fees and punitive damages in breach of contract action.
- Drafted successful MSJ in retaliation, race, and gender discrimination suit.
- Second-chaired arbitration resulting in award in favor of water treatment and process improvement company accused of retaliation and wrongful discharge.
- Second-chaired arbitration resulting in award in favor of multinational telecommunicates company accused of violating Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Drafted successful 12(b)(6) motion to dismiss in FLSA collective action.
- Drafted successful appellate brief in appeal of Texas Workforce Commission’s denial of unemployment benefits.
- Obtained temporary restraining order, temporary injunction, and permanent injunction in breach of contract and misappropriation of trade secret and confidential information suit.
- Drafted successful MSJ in ADA disability discrimination suit.
- Drafted and successfully argued MSJ in race and gender discrimination suit resulting in an award of attorneys’ fees.
- Successfully defeated petition for review to Texas Supreme Court in race and retaliation suit.
- Successfully argued merits of FMLA suit resulting in dismissal during initial conference.
- Second-chaired two-week jury trial and secured favorable jury verdict for employer in whistleblower action.
- Drafted successful MSJ in Title VII and Section 1983 suit.
- Third-chaired bench trial resulting in judgment in favor of employer in retaliation, disability, gender, and nation origin discrimination suit.
- Drafted and argued successful plea to the jurisdiction in negligence suit against employer resulting in dismissal.
- Successfully moved to dismiss constitutional and wrongful termination claims against employer; drafted successful appellate brief in subsequent appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Successfully moved to dismiss civil rights, Title VII, and Title VI claims; drafted successful appellate brief in subsequent appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Drafted plea to the jurisdiction; strategized and drafted interlocutory appellate brief on emerging governmental immunity issues in contract disputes.
- Drafted successful MSJ in negligence suit against employer and individual employees.