Subscribe to my new podcast series, Show Me The Way: How To Lead Your Business to a Successful Exit. Read my recently released book, “Quiet Plans – Exciting Results: 47 Trusted Secrets to Big Business Success;” please contact me for a copy.
Dave Seitter simplifies complex business issues critical to his clients’ transactions and responds rapidly to provide legal counseling to dynamic business situations.
Believing that wealth strategies and protections must be balanced to get the job done, Dave champions the most valuable solutions for clients. Embracing the need for the best client experience, Dave mobilizes the resources needed including tapping into the deep bench strength of Spencer Fane’s attorneys, to deliver the assurance, value, and top-flight results his clients expect.
As an advisor to business owners, C-Suite executives and high net worth individuals, Dave has been viewed as a thought leader by bringing innovative approaches and actionable solutions to clients. This same agility allows Dave to effectively and efficiently respond to the wide range of surprises and disputes encountered in his clients’ businesses. Dave’s entrepreneurial slant, depth of experience and national network of specialists positions him as the go-to source for counsel – his results are both innovative and practical.
Dave has a diverse client base with clients spanning a vast business spectrum. His clients include a global, award winning technical firm; specialty contractors for major venues & projects in our largest cities; military logistical support, a prominent marketing organization and international manufacturing concerns. His clients are deeply involved in a variety of sectors including oil, construction, manufacturing, technology, retail, and distribution.
Highlights of Dave Seitter’s experience include:
- Designing cradle-to-grave acquisition strategies for general and specialty businesses.
- Spearheading the acquisition of a southwestern distribution company with 18 facilities on behalf of a locally headquartered company.
- Managing the sale of a local contractor to an international consortium.
- Assisting the exponential expansion of a regional company in the financial space into national prominence.
- Counseling and advising companies in the Middle East, Asia and Europe doing business in the United States.
To view Dave Seitter’s additional representative experience, please click here.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- FEI, 2009 – Business Succession Planning for Closely Held Businesses.
- CFMA, 2009 Law Update
- “The Intersection of Construction and Bankruptcy” (The ABA Forum on the Construction Industry, April 2009). The session covered common terms and concepts in the bankruptcy process and provided practical advice on how to deal with the most common problems encountered when someone on a construction project files for bankruptcy.
- “Valuation Considerations for the Established Business” (Enterprise Center of Johnson County, Nov. 18, 2008)
- New Law Impacts Contractors: Kansas Enacts Fairness In Private Construction Act (Dave Seitter, Danielle Curtiss and J. Nick Badgerow. Published in Midwest Contractor June 27, 2005, Volume 105; Issue 12, Section: Features)
- “Clauses that Haunt Contractors: Allocating Construction Risk” (CFMA, 2005)
- Moderator and Presenter, 2006 Midwest Construction Conference
- “Quiet Plans – Exciting Results: 47 Trusted Secrets to Big Business Success,” Scriptor Publishing Group, November 2020
- “Embrace the Future Through Succession Planning,” Construction Executive, September 2016
- “The Intersection of Construction Law and Bankruptcy,” The Construction Lawyer, Journal of the ABA Forum on the Construction Industry, Winter 2010
- “Managing Risk Through Employee Training,” Buildings Magazine, June 2006
- “S Corp vs. C Corp- The final answer to this and other basic business related issues,” Teleseminar, 2005
- “Finding The Trusted Business Advisor: The Key To Building A Successful Construction Company,” IQPC Commercial Construction Law Seminar, July 2006
- American Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas Bankruptcy Bar Association
Contact Dave Seitter at 816.292.8297 or email@example.com.