David Brininger represents clients across a broad range of industries through consumer and commercial litigation and related appeals. His experience includes all phases of litigation in state and federal courts, as well as arbitration proceedings. He holds a certification as a Certified Information Privacy Professional for European law (CIPP/E).
After completing his undergraduate education, David graduated magna cum laude from South Texas College of Law, where he was selected as a member of the Order of the Lytae for his academic achievement. He was also awarded CALI awards for excellence in Intellectual Property Litigation and Immigration and Naturalization Law Seminar and received the Richard J. Graving Award in International Law.
- South Texas College of Law, 2014 (J.D.), magna cum laude
- Boston University, 2008 (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2024
- Order of the Lytae
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Intellectual Property Litigation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Immigration and Naturalization Law Seminar
- Richard J. Graving Award in International Law
- GILES Sutherland Rich Moot Court Competition, Best Appellee’s Brief for the Southern Region, Spring 2014