Brittainy Joyner provides strong and detailed advocacy for her clients while handling their complex litigation matters. Her previous experience includes a broad range of commercial matters which included representing homeowners associations and homeowners through motion practice, depositions, mediations, arbitrations, and negotiations.
After completing undergraduate studies at Howard University and earning her Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina School of Law, Brittainy began her legal career as an Assistant State Attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit, where she prosecuted misdemeanor and felony cases. She spent two years as a math teacher with Teach for America in Houston, Texas, before opting to attend law school.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, 2019 (J.D.)
- Howard University, 2014 (B.A.), cum laude
- Florida, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2024
- Leadership Council on Diversity, Pathfinder, 2023
- Florida Bar, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Nonprofit Leadership Center’s Advancing Racial Equity on Nonprofit Boards Fellowship
- Urban League of Hillsborough County, Young Professionals, Co-Chair
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- George Edgecomb Bar Association
- Paul C. Perkins Bar Association
- Leadership for Educational Equity, Member