Elizabeth Nillen has more than 15 years of experience successfully defending clients in employment disputes and general corporate litigation. She has an extensive legal background handling the day-to-day legal affairs for her clients as well as representing them in all facets of employment relationships and complex business litigation.
Beth has first-hand clinical understanding of health care, as she is a stroke-certified Registered Nurse with eight years of in-hospital experience. She has previously worked several units throughout the hospital system, including in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Emergency Room, and Neuro, Trauma and Orthopedics Unit. Her focus was working with patients who were suffering from neurological deficits, stroke, and catastrophic and traumatic brain injuries. During the pandemic, she worked on the front lines in the ICU treating COVID-19 patients. Beth also served on a large Arizona hospital’s ethics committee as well as recently completed two terms on the State Board of Nursing’s Scope of Practice Committee.
In 2020, Beth founded a private practice that became a unique one-stop-shop for health care facilities to resolve their healthcare and legal concerns. Through her vast experiences, Beth brings a rare combination of real world knowledge that allows her clients to achieve their legal goals in the healthcare industry.
Highlights of Beth’s experience include:
- Resolved numerous allegations of fraud and misconduct through an extensive outside investigation involving a nurse assigned to a large third-party hospital client of one of the country’s leading travel nurse companies.
- Navigated licensing and regulatory concerns on behalf of a large health care facility.
- Conducted various discrimination investigations.
- Lead negotiator in landmark tripartite boundary agreement.
- Legends FC Arizona, Vice President and Co-Founding Director
- Top Employment Lawyers, Arizona Magazine
- Top Lawyers, Madison Magazine
Contact Beth Nillen at 602.333.5470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.