Anna Schuler is a member of the Spencer Fane Litigation and Dispute Resolution group. Anna’s experience includes defending companies in disputes arising from an assortment of state and federal laws. Anna gained valuable litigation experience while clerking for Honorable Sarah L. Cave of the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York.
Anna graduated cum laude from Fordham University School of Law in New York. During law school, Anna was executive member of the Moot Court Board and a finalist in the 2015 Wechsler First Amendment Moot Court Competition held annually in Washington, D.C. Anna also served as a Senior Articles Editor on the Fordham Law Review, in which she published her note, Insta-Appropriation: Finding Boundaries for the Second Circuit’s Fair Use Doctrine after Campbell, 85 Fordham L. Rev. 367, note, Oct. 2016. She also served as a summer associate at a large New York law firm. Anna earned her bachelor’s degree in American Literature from Barnard College.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2017 (J.D.), cum laude
- Barnard College of Columbia University, 2014 (B.A.)
- Kansas, 2021
- Missouri, 2021
- New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Hon. Sarah L. Cave, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Forest Hills High School, Mock Trial and Moot Court Teams, Attorney Coach, 2017-2021
- “Blurred Lines – Is it Copyright Infringement or Fair Use? You Decide,” International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Midyear Meeting, February 2022