Spencer Fane is pleased to announce the firm earned multiple distinctions, as did three individual attorneys, in the 2022 IFLR1000 rankings in the categories of Banking and Finance, Restructuring and Insolvency, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
The rankings included a national recognition as a Notable Firm in Restructuring and Insolvency and honors spread across the Missouri, Texas, Colorado, and Minnesota jurisdictions.
According to its website, IFLR1000 undertakes qualitative research into law firms and lawyers to inform the publication of annual rankings, ratings and awards, and editorial content. This is done with a branded focus on financial and corporate transactional work.
Here’s a look at the firm’s 2022 IFLR100 rankings:
- Restructuring and Insolvency (Notable)
- Banking and Finance (Active)
- Restructuring and Insolvency (Active)
- Restructuring and Insolvency (Tier 3)
- Scott Goldstein: Restructuring and Insolvency (Highly Regarded)
- Eric Johnson: Restructuring and Insolvency (Highly Regarded)
- Michael McCann: Mergers & Acquisitions (Highly Regarded)
- Banking (Tier 4)