Spencer Fane attorneys Cheryl Burtzel, William Hopkins, and Sean McKenna recently presented a webinar for Health Care Compliance Association (HCAA) about digital technology and recent updates resulting from the pandemic.
During the presentation, Cheryl, William, and Sean discussed:
- The state of affairs for healthcare providers, operational, and compliance professionals
- How the pandemic has impacted digital health, and what trends are here to stay
- Recent theories and outcomes in a variety of liability settings
- Insights into current state and federal enforcement initiatives
- Compliance issues generated by biometric technology and digital health initiatives
At Spencer Fane Cheryl, William, and Sean are experienced attorneys and assist health care clients with a wide range of matters. Cheryl focuses on commercial and compliance matters involving privacy, cybersecurity, sales and distribution, government contracts, and procurement legal matters. William assists clients on state and federal licensure, regulatory compliance, and enforcement matters. Sean supports clients’ health care needs and represents companies and executives in white collar cases and investigations.