Tamara Hyndman focuses her practice on civil and commercial litigation, as well as labor and employment matters. She has experience in all aspects of case management, research, and legal document production. Tamara develops meaningful client relationships and focuses on learning the client’s specific goals and needs.
Tamara completed her undergraduate studies at Texas A&M University and earned her Juris Doctor at Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, 2020 (J.D.)
- Texas A&M University, 2016 (B.A.), magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers