Preston Enoch is a member of the firm’s litigation group in Dallas, Texas.
He has extensive experience in complex commercial litigation and has represented both companies and individuals.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, 2015 (J.D.), cum laude
- University of Oklahoma, 2012 (B.A.), cum laude
- Texas, 2015
- Successfully defended against a lawsuit involving claims of legal malpractice, fraud, breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation, negligence, violations of the Texas deceptive trade practices act, and promissory estoppel, among others.
- Successfully prosecuted breach of contract claims.
- Successfully obtained five summary judgments.
- Successfully struck and excluded five expert witnesses.
- Trial experience as both first and second chair where he and his co-counsel obtained a unanimous jury verdict for more than $1,300,000.
- Second Chance Animal Sanctuary
- Reaching Our Community’s Kids (R.O.C.K.)
- O’Banion Middle School (Garland, Texas), Volunteer, Mentor, and Sponsor
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2024