Phil Pearlman helps creditors, committees, bankruptcy trustees, and others protect their interests and achieve their key objectives and goals in bankruptcy cases.
A member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, Phil has been practicing bankruptcy law for more than three decades and has extensive experience in bankruptcy administration and bankruptcy litigation. He has represented creditors, post-petition lenders, creditors’ committees, Chapter 7 trustees and Chapter 11 trustees in hundreds of cases from 1981 forward. Phil also represents purchasers of assets from bankruptcy estates.
Highlights of Phil Pearlman’s experience include:
- Assisted a Chapter 7 trustee in litigation to pierce multiple private trusts, resulting in settlement and a $20 million recovery for bankruptcy estate.
- Assisted the liquidating agent of a large portfolio of defaulted commercial loans administered under a confirmed Chapter 11 plan.
- Assisting a Chapter 7 trustee in complex veil piercing and fraudulent transfer litigation involving a bankrupt subsidiary of a prominent financial education organization.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America, 2020-2023
- 5280 Magazine, Top Lawyer in Denver, 2015
- Rated “AV-Preeminent” (5.0 out of 5) from Martindale-Hubbell
Contact Phil Pearlman at 303.839.3855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.