Nicole Peykov counsels developers in the creation of taxing districts for their proposed developments, which involves the use of tax revenue and municipal debt as financing vehicles. Nicole also represents special districts such as metropolitan districts, water and sanitation districts, business improvement districts, and governmental authorities throughout Colorado in the formation, operation, and maintenance phases.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicole represented clients in real estate and commercial leasing transactions, and assisted clients in corporate transactional and corporate governance matters.
Prior to her start in private practice, Nicole clerked for the Honorable Devin Odell of the Eighth Judicial District of Colorado, and while in law school served as a judicial intern for Justice David Prosser of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2015 (J.D.), cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011 (B.A.)
- Colorado, 2015
- Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2024
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Nonresident Lawyers Division
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Young Lawyers Division