Namrita Notani’s practice focuses on all aspects of helping clients develop effective and beneficial wills and testaments, trusts, powers of attorney, and other related estate planning documents. She prioritizes plans that minimize, defer, and eliminate taxes and ensure protection and disposition of all assets through easy-to-understand advice that gives clients a clear picture of their tax, trust, estate, and business succession plans.
Additionally, Namrita has had extensive training as a mediator and has successfully settled many business and family disputes in a manner that avoided excessive costs related to protracted and expensive litigation. She is also certified to serve as a guardian ad litem in Texas.
Namrita earned a doctorate in dental medicine from Boston University’s Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine and earned her Juris Doctor from the Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2020 (J.D.)
- Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, 1999 (D.M.D)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law Health Law Institute, Legal Methods, Transaction and Settlement, Adjunct Professor
- American College of Legal Medicine, Fellow
- Dallas Bar Association
- Legal Ethics Committee
- Elder Law Committee
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association