Lauren Taylor focuses her practice on helping clients navigate complex litigation, bringing specific experience in construction, intellectual property, and corporate matters. In addition, she has experience serving as in-house counsel for a large nonprofit corporation, interning at a global consulting company, and clerking at a law firm focused on IP and patents.
Lauren completed her undergraduate studies in Industrial Engineering at the University of Iowa and went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the University of Iowa College of Law. While in law school, she served as a student writer and contributing editor of the Iowa Law Review.
- University of Iowa College of Law, 2018 (J.D.)
- University of Iowa, 2015 (B.S.E.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Sierra Club, Volunteer
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2024
- Colorado Bar Association
- “A New Deference Standard: The Rebuttable Presumption of Validity for USPTO Trademark Likelihood-of- Confusion Determinations,” 103 Iowa L. Rev. 367, 2017