During his 30-plus years practicing law, Ken Kramer has helped many clients develop and implement strategies to lower their real estate taxes. Property tax minimization is just one of the many ways Ken provides strategic and effective strategies to support clients’ business goals.
His practice also encompasses real estate leasing, cell site development, commercial lending, condemnation, landlord-tenant disputes, and commercial litigation.
- University of Denver, 1987 (J.D.)
- University of Colorado Boulder, 1983 (B.S.)
- Colorado, 1987
- Colorado Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Instrumental in obtaining favorable resolutions in his client’s property valuation issues, from raw land to the largest office towers in downtown Denver.
- Negotiated hundreds of leases for many clients, including national retail chains, corporate users, and telecommunications providers.
- National Ski Patrol, Board of Directors, 2014-present
- Robert E. Loup Jewish Community Center, Board of Directors, Former Member
- Winter Park Volunteer Ski Patrol, 2001-present
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated Lawyer, Expert Network Distinguished Lawyer, 2016
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2023-2024
- Denver Bar Association, Litigation and Taxation sections
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Property Tax Counsel
- “Depressed Property in a Depressed Market,” Denver Board of Realtors, July 2, 2010