Jessica Chong is a full-service litigator who represents clients across a wide breadth of industries, with a focus on defending companies and individuals in insurance and commercial litigation matters. Jessica litigates claims related to product liability, premises liability, general liability defense, first-party bad faith insurance claims, contractual and extra-contractual disputes, and issues arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and Truth in Lending Act, as well as state fair lending, collection, and unfair or deceptive trade practice laws.
Jessica continually expands her knowledge and practice every day by delving into the intricacies that intertwine the facts of the case and the law. Jessica actively advises her clients throughout all phases of litigation concerning strategy, risk, and liability; and, excels in high stake situations.
Prior to joining Spencer Fane, Jessica served as in-house counsel for the nation’s leading automobile insurance company and for Nevada’s largest transportation company.
Jessica believes in giving back to the community and does her part by donating to charitable organizations and volunteering with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. In her spare time, Jessica enjoys hiking, traveling, snowboarding, and cheering on her favorite sports teams – especially the Dodgers!
Presentations and Publications
- Contributing editor, Nevada Jury Instructions: Civil, 2018 Edition
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, Ask-A-Lawyer Program
- Las Vegas Defense Lawyers
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Litigation–Defendants, 2021-2022
- Nevada Business’ Top Ranked Attorneys (formerly Legal Elite), 2016, 2021-2022
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, Pro-Bono Attorney of the Month
Contact Jessica Chong at 702.408.3414 or email@example.com.