Jack King helps businesses ranging from small startup entities to large public companies with responsive and collaborative client service on all corporate and business transactional matters, allowing them to establish and maintain successful operations. He concentrates his practice on business and corporate law, health care law, real estate law, and entrepreneurial and emerging business law.
Prior to graduating from law school, Jack served as a legal intern with Asurion and the Nashville Predators. He also spent time clerking in the Nashville law offices of Butler Snow and Robinson, Reagan and Young.
When he’s not in the office, Jack enjoys traveling and playing golf.
Highlights of Jack’s experience include:
Business and Corporate Law
- Drafts all manner of contracts necessary to operate a successful business, such as operation agreements, service agreements, license agreements, terms and conditions, and employment agreements.
Health Care Law
- Assists medical professionals and their practices in forming professional business entities, reviewing and negotiating contracts and regulatory compliance.
- Drafts employment agreements for health care providers, including practice groups.
Real Estate Law
- Drafts purchase agreements for commercial real estate.
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
Contact Jack King at 615.238.6308 or email@example.com.