Gulmina Shah is a member of the firm’s Litigation group. She represents both individual and corporate clients in a broad range of commercial litigation and business disputes, including oil and gas disputes, contract disputes, fraud and misrepresentation, misappropriation of trade secrets, and general business torts. Gulmina has experience in all phases of litigation and has represented clients in both state and federal courts.
Gulmina graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.S. in Economics and minor in Business Foundations. She then earned her Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law in 2016. Gulmina previously served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Larry Thorne in the 317th District Court of Texas and as a Legal Intern for the Texas Attorney General.
- South Texas College of Law, 2016 (J.D.)
- The University of Texas at Austin, 2013 (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2022-2024
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Transactional Skills Real Estate
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association