Ginger Sotelo assists commercial real estate stakeholders, financial institutions, and business entities to structure their operations and transactions in a manner that enables them to run efficiently, overcome challenges, and succeed in their endeavors.
Ginger has extensive leasing and operations experience and works regularly with landlords and managers on leasing projects for office, retail, industrial, and multi-family housing. She also has more than 15 years of extensive experience in counseling clients concerning California broker licensing laws and compliance.
In addition, Ginger represents banks and factoring companies in an array of matters from contract negotiations, compliance, and workouts, to secured party collections and other litigation matters
- Loyola Law School, 2000 (J.D.)
- San José State University, 1997 (B.S.)
- Rotary San Jose, Foundation Director
- Momentum of Mental Health, Former Director
- University Preparatory Academy, Foundation Director
- Santa Clara County Human Relations Commission, Former Commissioner
- CREW Silicon Valley Woman of Influence, 2022
- CREW Network Leadership Cohort, 2019
- CREW Silicon Valley, Past-President
- San Jose Rotary Club