Dina focuses her practice on civil and commercial litigation, as well as labor and employment matters, and is experienced in all aspects of case management, research, and legal document production. She develops meaningful client relationships through an emphasis on understanding overall business operations and her clients’ unique goals and objectives when facing complex legal challenges.
Dina completed her undergraduate studies at Arizona State University and earned her Juris Doctor at the University of Arizona’s James E. Rogers College of Law, where she was elected President of the Law Women’s Association and served as a notes and comments editor for the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law. She is also fluent in Arabic.
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, 2020 (J.D.)
- Arizona State University, 2017 (B.A.Sc.), summa cum laude
- Arizona, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, 2021
- “Recent Developments in Eminent Domain,” Condemnation Summit XXVI, October 29, 2021
- “Unique Considerations for Restrictive Covenants in Physician Employment Agreements,” Arizona Physician Magazine, Spring 2021
- “The Coming Storm: Employer Challenges in the COVID-19 Wake,” Arizona Attorney Magazine, January 2021