- Advised a client and successfully closed the international sale and transfer of all of a client’s franchise rights to a foreign company in a foreign jurisdiction.
- Represented numerous companies and individuals in non-competition enforcement disputes.
- Drafted employment agreements along with co-counsel for a client starting a business in the asset-optimization and infrastructure industry.
- Attained a new trial when hired post-judgment after his client, a lender, lost control of a piece of collateral and incurred a near seven figure judgment against it. The judgment was thrown out and the matter settled favorably.
- Represented multiple entities and trusts in a series of litigations involving control of hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Represented an apartment complex in a government-led discrimination investigation.
- Represented a commercial real estate entity in numerous disputes with tenants and co-owners for non-payment of common area maintenance fees.
- Represented and recovered money for multiple subcontractors using litigation, liens, and mediation.
- Hired post-verdict to appeal an adverse judgment secured in a jury trial against his oil and gas industry client. Davis and his co-counsel successfully reduced the amount owed by more than seven figures.