Danielle Kaiser focuses her practice on establishing and assisting local governmental entities authorized by state law to provide public infrastructure and services, and to utilize public financing mechanisms.
In addition, Danielle has experience in transactional real estate and corporate matters, in addition to representing creditors’ interests in bankruptcy proceedings.
Danielle completed her undergraduate studies at Marquette University and earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Denver’s Sturm College of Law.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2020 (J.D.)
- Marquette University, 2015 (B.A.)
- Colorado, 2021
- Real Estate Liaison to Young Lawyer Division
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- State Bar of Colorado, Real Estate Section Council
- State Bar of Colorado, Young Lawyers Division