Colin Goodman is a member of the firm’s Health Care group. He helps clients in the health care industry defend against medical malpractice lawsuits. He also advises physicians and other health care providers on contract negotiations and compliance issues, including Stark, anti-kickback laws, and HIPAA.
Colin graduated from the University of Notre Dame, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts in political science in 2011. He then attended Loyola University Chicago School of Law, earning his law degree and health law certificate in 2015.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2015 (J.D.)
- University of Notre Dame, 2011 (B.A.)
- Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2022-2024
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2022
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Greater Houston Society of Healthcare Risk Management