Adam Veltri assists clients with complex matters involving real estate and oil and gas acquisitions, divestitures, financings, development, and operations.
Adam has represented national real estate development companies on all facets of real estate law, including assisting with acquisition of large development parcels, infrastructure development, entitlements, district matters, easement and title issues, finished lot improvements, and completed residences. In addition, Adam has advised national banks, investment firms, and developers on real estate, asset-based, second lien, mezzanine, term, and revolving credit facility financings, as well as joint ventures, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
In the energy sector, Adam has represented upstream and midstream oil and gas companies on all forms of oil and gas contracts, including purchase and sale agreements, participation agreements, exploration agreements, joint operating agreements, oil and gas leases, surface use agreements and gathering, processing, and disposal agreements. In addition, has held various executive positions, including General Counsel, CEO, Co-Head of A&D, and Head of Land, with various oil and gas exploration and production companies.
Highlights of Adam Veltri’s experience include:
- Represented a real estate company on commercial and residential development projects in Colorado and Arizona involving investment of more than $200 million.
- Represented a real estate fund investor on a $500 million mortgage debt financing of the acquisition and development of a mixed-use office, retail, and residential complex in Virginia.
- As General Counsel and Co-Head of Acquisitions for an E&P company, led effort to acquire more than $250 million in producing and non-producing oil and gas properties throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Represented a publicly traded Canadian drilling fluids company on multiple acquisitions of U.S.-based businesses.
To view Adam’s additional experience, please click here.
Presentations and Publications
- Quoted, “Why No Oil & Gas Wipeout? Innovation, Patient Lenders Are to Thank for Industry’s Survival,” Denver Business Journal, October 23, 2017
- Presenter, “Trends in Energy Finance”
- Presenter, “Land and Title Issues,” National Association of Division Order Analysts
- Presenter, “Developments in Colorado Oil and Gas Industry,” National Oil and Gas Forum
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Denver Petroleum Club
Contact Adam Veltri at 303.839.3716 or email@example.com.