The Spencer Fane DEI Committee is pleased to expand the firm’s support of diversity-focused networks with the creation of our second connect group, Spencer Fane Black Opportunities to Network and Discover (BOND).
The new team includes:
- Wale Akinmoladun | Of Counsel | Kansas City, Missouri
- Paz Haynes, Co-Chair | Partner | Nashville, Tennessee
- Bernadette Lawson | Client Development Manager | Kansas City, Missouri
- Kimberly Slay Holmes | Of Counsel | Minneapolis, Minneapolis
- Ed Summers | Network and Server Administrator | Nashville, Tennessee
- Valentine Uduebor, Co-Chair | Associate | Denver, Colorado
- Jeremy Rucker, DEI Committee Liaison | Associate | Plano, Texas
Spencer Fane BOND provides a central point of connection and belonging for Black professionals to flourish within and outside the firm. BOND seeks to foster opportunities for professional development, cooperation, and visibility for its members through a supportive network of exemplary legal leaders. Understanding the power of our voices and the value of our innovative ideas, we dedicate ourselves to cultivating initiatives centered on growth, mentorship, and advocacy. BOND also serves as an avenue to network and discover new talent, resources, and business practices. Above all, we honor the bond created by a community united in advancing the principles of diversity and inclusion.
With respect to diversity, equity, and inclusion, Spencer Fane focuses on identifying, attracting, and retaining diverse talent. Our mission is to build, maintain, and leverage a diverse and inclusive law firm that strengthens our clients and communities. Learn more about the firm’s commitment to DEI.