Spencer Fane attorney Peter Goplerud was interviewed recently by Collegiate Sports Connect about a range of timely higher education and sports law issues.
During the discussion, Peter addressed:
- The NCAA v. Alston case and its outcome
- Name, image, and likeness opportunities for collegiate athletes
- NCAA and state rules of the game
- Tax matters for athletes
- Financial literacy education for athletes
- Whether college athletes are considered employees under the FLSA
- Implications for the future of collegiate athletics
- The future of the NCAA
To watch the interview, please click here.