Spencer Fane Women ADVOCATE is excited to host a conversation with author and inclusion expert Ritu Bhasin. Many of us feel constant pressure to mask and curate who we are — to perform as someone we’re not rather than be ourselves. And it strikes at our ability to belong. But we don’t have to live, work, or lead this way.
In this session, Ritu Bhasin will explore concepts from her upcoming book We’ve Got This: Unlocking the Beauty of Belonging. In our fireside chat, we’ll discuss:
- The link between authenticity and belonging, and why both are essential for feeling fulfilled at work.
- How to leverage the Three Selves Framework™ and, in particular, the power of choosing to be your Authentic Self or Adapted Self.
- The importance of embracing your identities so you can experience belonging.
- How leaders can create cultures of authenticity, acceptance, psychological safety, and trust.
- Practical strategies for experiencing belonging at work.
Attendees will also have a limited opportunity to receive a FREE copy of We’ve Got This.