Exploration, production, renewables, permits, leases. And much more.
The energy industry is a fast-moving, complex, and competitive marketplace. With ever-changing regulations, the need for a strong and experienced legal team has never been greater. At Spencer Fane, we help our clients stay ahead of industry changes and advise them on the best course of action for the future of their business.
Strategizing for the longterm and addressing day-to-day operational issues with energy businesses of all types
Our Energy industry team helps oil and gas companies, pipelines, refineries, renewable energy facilities, and utilities navigate the complex legal, regulatory, and business issues they face every day.
We help companies in the energy industry to:
- Buy, sell, or lease mineral interests.
- Pool and develop mineral interests.
- Navigate the exploration and production process, from drilling through transportation and end use.
- Grow and expand, including permitting, complex business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, right-of-way acquisitions, employment matters, and environmental matters.
- Address regulatory obligations and compliance issues. With offices in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Texas, our attorneys practice before a wide range of state regulatory commissions.