Wendy Harring’s practice emphasizes real estate and real estate finance. She represents lenders, developers and investors in the purchase, sale, and financing of properties ranging from vacant land to commercial, industrial, and residential projects and regularly assists clients with all other aspects of their real estate work. She has extensive experience with workouts involving non-performing loans and assets, foreclosures, receiverships, mechanics’ lien claims, commercial leasing, construction, and asset management contracts and related matters.
Striving to always be readily available to her clients, Wendy works closely with them to understand their business, their goals, and their desired result for each matter she undertakes for them and makes their needs a top priority.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 1977 (J.D.)
- Pace University, 1972 (B.B.A.), cum laude
- University of Rhode Island
- Colorado, 1977
- Represented the liquidating agent for a multi-million dollar loan portfolio held by a foreign banking institution, which included the liquidation of more than 40 properties of various types and in various stages of completion throughout the U.S., most of which had a variety of access, title, construction, lien, and similar issues that required resolution prior to sale.
- Represented a luxury automobile dealership in the acquisition, rezoning, entitlement, financing, and construction of a state of the art dealership in the Denver metropolitan area.
- Represented a national bank in numerous workout, receivership, and foreclosure matters and actions involving a variety of commercial properties throughout Colorado.
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rating
- Order of St. Ives
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Presentation of oral and written testimony before the Congressional Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Lands on the topic of R.S. 2477 rights-of-way across federal lands in March, 1995 at the request of the Subcommittee’s Chairman