Tiffany helps employers resolve employment disputes in and out of the courtroom.
She is an experienced labor and employment attorney with a track record of successfully handling discrimination, harassment, hostile work environment, retaliation, disability accommodation, workers’ compensation retaliation, on-the-job injuries, and wage and hour issues for clients across a wide range of industries. Tiffany’s experience consists of advising and supporting clients regarding issues involving workplace issues, employee relations, accommodations, investigations, employment agreements, reductions-in-force, employment policies, and employee benefits.
Tiffany has advised plan sponsors on ERISA compliance issues regarding retirement plans and represented many employers, of all sizes, during Internal Revenue Service and/or Department of Labor audits and investigations in ERISA compliance matters. Prior to entering private practice, she spent seven years as in-house for a major oil and gas corporation.
Tiffany completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Houston and earned her Juris Doctor from the South Texas College of Law.
- South Texas College of Law, 2016 (J.D.)
- University of Houston, 2010 (B.A.)
- Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, 2020-present
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- “No Need to Phone a Friend: What Employers Need to Know about Workplace Drug Testing,” Spencer Fane WorkSmarts Seminar, September 2022