Tara has been working in the area of family law for over 25 years, is a certified paralegal, and was one of the first Family Law Legal Paraprofessionals licensed by the State Bar of Arizona.
For over two decades, Tara has focused her practice on matters related to divorce, child support, spousal maintenance, grandparent visitation, and post-decree modifications. She has participated in hundreds of family law cases from initiation through resolution, and has significant experience in trial, mediations, arbitrations, and other manners of alternative dispute resolution.
Tara prides herself on helping clients navigate through difficult legal situations with compassion and kindness while remaining a strong advocate for her clients.
As a Legal Paraprofessional, Tara is authorized to represent clients in court in most family law cases. Legal Paraprofessionals are affiliate member of the State Bar of Arizona. Her advice and representation are limited to the family law endorsement as described in ACJA § 7-210.
- Phoenix College, 2005 (Paralegal Certificate)
- Highline Community College, 1996 (A.A.S.)
- Paraprofessional Affiliate Member of Arizona Bar, 2022
- Phoenix College, Paralegal Studies, Advisory Committee, 2010-present
- Maricopa County Bar Association LP Division, Director, 2023-present
- American Bar Association
- Approval Commission Member, 2020-2023
- Standing Committee on Paralegals ex officio Member, 2020-2023
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Paralegal Division, 2014-2023
- Maricopa County Bar Association, LP Division, 2003-present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2020-present
- “Legal Practitioners Update,” American Association for Paralegal Educators, October 2023