Shilee Mullin is a civil and commercial litigator, representing businesses and individuals across a wide spectrum of disputes, including creditors’ rights and banking law. She represents clients in areas including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and a wide variety of state statutes.
Shilee has successfully managed a variety of complex litigation matters in federal trial and appellate courts throughout the country. She has also represented Native American Indian Tribes in numerous jurisdictions and through all phases of the litigation process, including arbitration and litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts.
- Creighton University School of Law, 2000 (J.D.), cum laude
- University of Nebraska, 1997 (B.S.), magna cum laude
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Obtained dismissal on behalf of individual and law firm in Fair Debt Collection Practices Act case. Birge v. Smeall.
- Defended Larson in various claims alleging numerous state law claims. Trial court, in a bench trial, dismissed the complaint, and the Nebraska Supreme Court affirmed. Gallners v. Larson.
- Represented the Santee Sioux Tribe and obtained an attorney fees award under the Equal Access to Justice Act for the Tribe in the total amount of more than $145,000.00. United States of America v. Santee Sioux Tribe of Nebraska.
- Hon. Gary A. Fenner, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Great Plains Super Lawyers, 2013