Sherry Dreisewerd helps lenders close complex financial transactions. Sherry works with national, regional and community banks to originate real estate, commercial and industrial and asset-based loans. She also helps lenders maximize loan recoveries through restructurings and workouts, and has assisted numerous secured creditors, creditors’ committees and business acquirers in bankruptcy proceedings.
Highlights of Sherry Dreisewerd’s experience include:
- Representing a key lender in connection with the complex construction financing for the renovation of the Peabody Opera House.
- Representing numerous regional and national lenders in connection with financing the construction and rehabilitation of assisted and skilled nursing facilities, hotels, shopping centers and multi-family properties.
- Representing numerous banks in connection with the issuance of letters of credit to provide credit support for municipal bond transactions.
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Turnaround Management Association
- Missouri Bankers’ Association Bank Counsel Section Member
- MS Center of Saint Louis Board Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of St. Louis Advisory Board Member
- Phi Beta Kappa
Contact Sherry Dreisewerd at 314.333.3934 or email@example.com.