Sherry Dreisewerd helps lenders close complex financial transactions. Sherry works with national, regional, and community banks to originate real estate, commercial, industrial, and asset-based loans.
She also helps lenders maximize loan recoveries through restructurings and workouts, and has assisted numerous secured creditors, creditors’ committees, and business acquirers in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Washington University School of Law, 1998 (J.D.)
- Washington University, 1994 (B.A.), Phi Beta Kappa
- Missouri, 1998
- Illinois, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2000
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Illinois, 2000
- Represented a key lender in connection with the complex construction financing for the renovation of the Peabody Opera House.
- Represented numerous regional and national lenders in connection with financing the construction and rehabilitation of assisted and skilled nursing facilities, hotels, shopping centers, and multi-family properties.
- Represented numerous banks in connection with the issuance of letters of credit to provide credit support for municipal bond transactions.
- Best Lawyers in America, 2024
- Phi Beta Kappa
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Turnaround Management Association
- Missouri Bankers’ Association Bank Counsel Section
- MS Center of Saint Louis, Board Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of St. Louis, Advisory Board Member