Ryan Hardy counsels clients on litigation and litigation avoidance, with a special emphasis on bankruptcy and insolvency matters. Ryan routinely represents banks, manufacturers, lessors and small business owners.
Highlights of Ryan’s bankruptcy-related experience include:
- Guiding secured lender to single-asset real estate debtor through plan objection, case dismissal and taking control of collateral.
- Representing unsecured creditor committees in cases such as Arch Coal, Noranda and Peabody Energy.
- Successfully trying adversary proceedings and motions for stay relief.
- Serving on the Local Rules Advisory Committee for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
Highlights of Ryan’s litigation and litigation avoidance experience include:
- Obtaining summary judgment in favor of manufacturer in dispute with former dealer, and defeating class certification in related action brought by consumers.
- Successfully representing landfill operators against citizen permitting challenges, and defending those outcomes on appeal.
- Counseling manufacturers on strengthening the terms and conditions of their contracts, with an eye toward avoiding litigation.
- St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation, 2023
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2014-2019
Contact Ryan Hardy at 314.333.3922 or email@example.com.