Russell Baker’s practice focuses on tort, construction, and business litigation. He has represented numerous owners, contractors, and subcontractors in construction lawsuits and arbitrations.
He has defended premises owners and product manufacturers in hundreds of asbestos lawsuits throughout the region, including cases pending in the courts of Missouri, Kansas, and Illinois.
- Princeton University
- University of Southern California Law School, 1976 (J.D.)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers