Rob Warzel’s practice encompasses all aspects of human resources counseling, employment litigation, and traditional labor law, helping businesses identify risks and equipping them with the tools necessary to minimize the time and resources spent on legal matters. He works with clients ranging from large enterprises to sole proprietorships in complex matters involving breach of contract, wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, fraud, negligence, and more.
Rob’s specific industry experience includes mining, entertainment, transportation, construction, financial services, and agriculture.
Born and raised in Canada, Rob worked as a guard for the Canada Border Services Agency while pursuing his undergraduate degree in international business at Carleton University in Ottawa. He later earned his Juris Doctor from the Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law.
- Arizona State University – Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law (J.D.), cum laude
- Carleton University (BCom)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Desert Youth Hockey Association Jr. Sun Devils, Volunteer Coach
- Moot Alumni Association, Regional Representative
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2024
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Moot Alumni Association
- “We Need to Talk About it in the Workplace: Addressing Mental Health Issues at Work,” Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Arizona Chapter Meeting, November 2022
- “The “Amazing Race” against the DOL and the Ever Changing World of Independent Contractors,” Spencer Fane WorkSmarts Seminar, September 2022