Natalie S. Washington is a trial lawyer who works tirelessly for her clients so they can get back to business. She is known for her relentless pursuit of success which she achieves through creative thinking at the inception of a case and tailored strategy. Natalie is as enthusiastic about courtroom resolution as she is about achieving favorable results one-on-one with the opposition.
Natalie handles a wide variety of cases, including breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, probate matters, oil and gas mineral and trespass disputes, health care, and trade secrets.
In addition, Natalie’s practice also includes representing social media influencers. From contract negotiation to advocacy, she partners with influencers so they can maximize on their creativity and minimize their risk.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D.)
- Texas Tech University (B.A.)
- Texas, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Briefed and obtained Motion to Dismiss in the Southern District of New York alleging multimillion-dollar False Advertising / Lanham Act Violation.
- Obtained dozens of favorable results for pest control companies in First Amendment challenges to city ordinance codes regarding commercial speech in Texas, New York, and New Jersey.
- Obtained favorable results in American Arbitration Association employment law proceeding.
- The Initiative, Co-Founder
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2024
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Young Professionals in Energy Dallas
- Middle Eastern Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- “The Dark Side of Digital Engagement,” Southern Methodist University, Digital Marketing Class, December 2023