Mike Nichols is a member of the Real Estate group. His practice focuses on real estate development and leasing, mergers and acquisitions, general business, and commercial financing.
Mike’s experience includes real estate development incentives and public-private partnerships. He also represents a range of small businesses and large corporations in all phases of operations including acquisitions, partnership agreements, contract negotiation, financing, and business management.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, 1997 (J.D.)
- Southwest Missouri State University, 1994 (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Missouri
- City of Battlefield, Mo., Planning and Zoning Commission, 2006-present
- Community-Wide Coalition for School Board Recruitment, Chair, 2008-present
- Leadership Springfield, Class XXV, 2009-2010
- Make-a-Wish Foundation, Springfield Region Board
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce, Voice of Business Committee; Development Issues Input Group, Chair
- Springfield Little Theatre, Volunteer
- Best Lawyers in America, 2022-2024
- Springfield Business Journal, 40 under 40, 2011
- The Missouri Bar
- Springfield Missouri Bar Association