Kyle Klucas is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution group. His practice is focused on conducting and managing discovery, engaging in motion practice, and translating complex legal issues into positive outcomes for clients.
Kyle graduated from the University of Kansas School of Law in 2019, where he was elected to the Order of the Coif and graduated 2nd in his class. During law school, Kyle served as the Managing Editor for Volume 67 of the University of Kansas Law Review. Kyle was also a member of the KU Law Mediation Clinic, Lawyering Skills Teaching Assistant, and champion of KU’s in-house moot court competition.
Kyle’s practice is diverse and covers numerous areas of law. In his time at Spencer Fane, he has dealt with a number of unique legal problems and created value for clients. Some highlights include:
- Performing international discovery in complex products liability matter;
- First-chairing a week-long civil trial involving parental custody and motions to compel;
- Obtaining summary judgment in a school liability case;
- Presenting oral argument before the Missouri Court of Appeals;
- Second-chairing trial regarding quiet title and property dispute in downtown Kansas City;
- Successfully briefing and obtaining order compelling arbitration in fair debt collections practices case;
- Obtaining quiet title as to nearly 10 previously owned trailers for client;
- Successfully obtaining summary judgment in matter for breach of construction contract, totaling nearly $70,000.
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2022-2023
Contact Kyle Klucas at 816.292.8834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.