Kristen Walker is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group. She successfully creates and implements litigation strategies across various practice areas to resolve critical litigation matters for her clients.
As a former Assistant Attorney General, Kristen represented the state and associated agencies in civil litigation matters, including trials and appeals, before administrative agencies and state and federal courts. She also spent more than a year as Associate General Counsel for the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance, where she counseled various state agencies, including the Appraiser Commission, Auctioneer Commission, Home Inspector Licensing Program, Real Estate Commission, and Board for Licensing Contractors, on various matters.
Kristen completed her undergraduate studies at Christian Brothers University and earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law. Prior to entering private practice, she served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Rhynette Hurd in the Shelby County (Tennessee) Circuit Court.
- University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 2017 (J.D.)
- Christian Brothers University, 2013 (B.A.), cum laude
- Tennessee, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2024
- Leadership Council on Diversity, Pathfinder, 2023