Catherine “Kate” Schwarze is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group in the firm’s St. Louis office.
Kate has represented property owners, retail and hospitality companies, municipal entities, employers, product manufacturers, and distributors in litigation matters throughout Missouri and Illinois, including general liability, toxic tort, and commercial litigation matters. She has significant experience managing all phases of the litigation process up through trials and appeals.
Kate completed her undergraduate studies at Loyola University Chicago and earned her Juris Doctor and Master of Laws in Alternative Dispute Resolution from Washington University School of Law. While in law school, she gained experience as a law clerk with the Office of General Counsel of Veterans Affairs, and as a student attorney with the Washington University Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic.
- Washington University School of Law, 2018 (J.D.)
- Washington University School of Law, 2018 (LLM)
- Loyola University Chicago, 2015 (B.A.), magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri