John D. Ryan focuses his practice on commercial litigation, products liability, government relations, and land use and redevelopment. Licensed in Missouri and the U.S. District Courts in Missouri and Illinois, Ryan counsels clients with a variety of business needs.
John obtained his law degree from St. Louis University and a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Truman State University. During law school John served an internship with the U.S. Attorney’s office in St. Louis, and assisted the State of Missouri’s effort to redistrict the congressional seats following the 2000 census. He also served two years as clerk to Honorable Rodney W. Sippel at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, 2002 (J.D.)
- Truman State University, 1992 (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Best Lawyers in America, 2024
- Missouri Bar Association
- Cape Country Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis