Jennifer Wilson represents both plaintiffs and defendants in civil commercial litigation, with extensive experience in state and federal courts. She has represented clients in insurance coverage and complex commercial cases during her legal career, including cases involving contract disputes, lender liability claims, collections, consumer law, RICO, securities fraud, business torts, bankruptcy, slander, construction claims, partnership disputes, receivership, injunctions, venue issues, covenants not to compete, misappropriation of proprietary and confidential information, theft and misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair business practices, liability issues involving oilfield product processing, labor and employment issues and appeals.
Highlights of Jennifer’s experience include:
- Representation of national insurance broker in defense of insurance coverage claims.
- Represented clients before the EEOC and state and federal courts, both prosecuting and defending charges of age, sex discrimination and retaliation.
- Successfully represented clients negotiating severance packages from a multi-national employer.
- Day-to-day counseling and problem-solving in all aspects of commercial business.
- Successfully secured six-figure settlement for client from employee accused of embezzlement scheme.
- Successfully secured six-figure settlement for client in a lawsuit alleging breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty in connection with the breakup of a partnership.
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
Contact Jennifer Wilson at 713.212.2674 or email@example.com.